Friday, July 24, 2009

One Day to Wedding

Well, tomorrow is the big day - Ryan and Samantha are getting married, so that means I only have the rest of today, and then part of tomorrow to finish getting everything ready. I hope I can just remember what it is I'm supposed to be doing!! LOL
The frig is stuffed with all the yummy food for the reception and the punch base is in the freezer and the 7UP is in the neighbor's frig getting cold - we only have so much room, you know!!
Ryan and his friend Chad will be here tonight and help with set up tomorrow and Sami will be coming tomorrow after her hair appointment. She's been sick, so I hope she will be feeling better by then. I was sick when I got married and it is NO FUN!! Pray that she gets better soon.
A few gifts have started coming to our house and Ryan has said he has a few at his house already too. That's the fun part. My house is looking like a wreck, with tubs of dishes, tubs of table cloths, boxes of platters and bags with decorations, etc. I guess next week we can clean.
Granma and Granpa Ahern are here from St George. Aunt Doris is here from Soda Springs, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Louise are coming from Layton, and maybe others are coming from out of town too. Of course, Sami's family is coming from Glenns Ferry. It will be a grand affair.
I haven't had much time for stamping lately, but I plan to get back at it soon because I am dying to try out the new stuff I've gotten so far. I love the new In-Colors and can't wait to try some more projects with them.
I am still looking for a couple more people to fill a 6-month technique club, starting in August. If you want to fill a spot, let me know ASAP. They will meet every other month with the minimum purchase being $25 each time. You will get hostess benefits one of those months and we learn fun new things and make 3 projects each time we meet.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: