Friday, November 13, 2009

No.2 in November














































I am now going to post some fun things we made at our family craft party last weekend. It is always a blast to do the projects and just as fun to hang out with family members. We have a great time and lots of visiting as well as the cute crafts we make. Enjoy. I was so impressed with the versatility we had and the useful things we made. I plan to copy most of them for gifts this holiday season. SHHHH....don't tell anyone!!
Sorry I'm not too good at loading these so they don't take up so much room.
Jan








1 comment:

~L said...

I only posted my cards...not the whole exchange like you usually do. Didn't I? Man, it's hard to keep up with all this stuff isn't it? Thanks for posting the craft projects. I loved them all!