Sunday, April 11, 2010

Retreat was a success!!

Well this weekend was the spring 2010 retreat.  I think it was successful.  We had 21 ladies there (yes, the 2 teenagers were ladies - just delightful).  The food was good, the project was darling and it was fun to meet new people and get re-acquainted with ones that have come before. 
The best, most amazing part to me was the fact that I actually got several projects DONE!!!  Now, if you know me, you know that I don't "play well with others."  I have a really hard time working and being even a little creative in a crowd.  So the fact that I got 3 chipboard clipboards covered and decorated, 5 CD tins covered and decorated and 4 sets of cards done for the April exchange is truly amazing!!  I will have to try and take some pics and post them.  The other amazing thing is that we put a sign up list out for those that might be interested in coming to our fall retreat and it was full before we left.  WOO HOO!!  We will have a waiting list just in case some of them can't make it. 
I was totally exhausted when I got home, but did manage to unpack and put away most of my things and even do a couple loads of laundry. 
I am excited the weather is looking a little more like spring.  Even though it is cloudy, it just seems nicer and warmer.  I am excited to see the flowers starting to poke up and some to even bloom.  I am anxious to get our flower beds finished in front and get some flowers going in there. 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

No comments: