Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Creative Projects

Ok, so 2 of my nieces have started a new blog - posting a creative project every day - all because my niece, Danelle, posted a card a day on her blog, so they were inspired.  Anyway, so I thought I would try to post something I did.  It was Kristi's b-day and I made a small 5X5 chipboard album for her.  I thought it turned out well, and so I took a few pics to post.  The album has 20 pages and I didn't them all different, using butterfly and flower designs.  Hope you enjoy and maybe it will inspire you to be creative. 

2 comments:

~L said...

That's really cute! Did you post to Ashley & Merlynn's blog too? Or a link?
Way to go!
Happy birthday!!!!!

Catherine Cazier said...

Looking at the cards from the exchange they look so fun. I am sad that I won't be participateing anymore this year. I just have too much on my plate. But hope to start again with my next trip home. Just didn't have time before this trip to get them all done. But I am starting a card class this fall here in Beijing and hopefully that will get me making cards again.