Thursday, July 5, 2012

Still stuff to Sale

Well, I still have lots of stamping/scrapping stuff to sale.  As of right now, it is all out on my tables.  If you want to come see, please give me a call.  All of this has to go to new homes.  I am going to start putting it on the internet, but I'd much rather have it go to a home here in the area rather than having to put it in the mail.  There are lots of stamp sets, paper - single sheets and brand-new unopened packets, some ribbons, lots of eyelets, chipboard, and even some stamp pads and glitters, and sizzix dies.  I have a table with free things, and still a few catalogs from last year that are free. 

In other news, it is time to start looking towards the fall/winter holidays.  If you are interested in hosting a party so you and your friends can pick up your supplies for the holiday cards and items you are making, call me to set a date. 

I still host a card exchange each month.  There is a great core group that participates, but it would be awesome for more to join us.  There is a theme each month, and it is posted on my Stampin' Up! website ( www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janahernstamps/ ) We each do cards in sets of 5 (they are all alike with envelopes).  You can do 1 set, up to 4 sets.  You get back as many as you do.  They are due the 20th of each month.  Within a few days I will have them sorted and ready for you to pick up. 

I am very busy these days with my sweet granddaughter.  She is the cutest baby on earth (of course) and we just have a blast with her.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  Time flies when you're having fun!!  I dread the day her mom leaves to attend college and takes her away. 

Well I hope you are having a wonderful summer and getting lots of memories made.  Hope to see you soon at my garage sale, or at a workshop. 

Janell

No comments: