Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AHHHH...we survived

Well, Saturday was a totally hectic and crazy day, but we survived; Ryan and Sami got married; we had the reception and they went off on their honeymoon while the rest of us packed it all up and then hit the sack exhausted. But it was nice and we learned a lot and it turned out great.
Now on to the next thing on our agenda - trying to catch up on sleep!! I just keep staying up too late and then I'm still tired - wonder why?
I have a family reunion coming up in about 10 days so I have to get some things ready for that. We have an auction there to raise money for the reunion and to help family members when they need it. Everyone is supposed to donate items to be auctioned and hopefully everyone also buys things. We also have to help with the big meal on Saturday night. Maybe we can bring the leftover punch from the reception as our contribution. That would be good - get it out of my freezer and not have to buy any more stuff.
The girls and I are heading to SLC on Saturday to do some shopping. Melanie has been hording her money from babysitting this summer to buy school clothes and is thrilled to go, but Jenna doesn't have very much, and I sure don't have much, so she isn't so happy about it. Oh well, we 'll work it out. It will be a long day.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: