Sunday, December 13, 2009

Opps!!


I forgot to do the pics of the reindeer and they are so darned cute, I have to show you.
The poem on the back goes like this:
I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call...
"Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!"
I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts."
I got an old shovel and started to scoop
neat little piles of "reindeer poop."
But to throw them away, seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking - you might want a taste!
As I finished my task, which took quite awhile,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he rose in the sky -
"Well, they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!"
Cute, huh? The reindeer is made using the Top Note die from Su and then circle punches for the eyes and nose, and the snowflake punch to make the antlers. I cased it from someone's blog, but I don't remember where I found it. Thanks to whoever had the great idea.

1 comment:

~L said...

That is way cute! Looks like you've been busy. Sorry we haven't had much time to visit lately...not even to email! What's up with that?