Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Patriotic Are You?



I had to ask myself this question a while back, when my son called to say he was enlisting in the Air Force.  We had talks and I finally came to feel good about it, and this past Tuesday (Pearl Harbor Day) we were in Boise as he was sworn into the Air Force.  He won't actually leave for boot camp until May or so, but he is under contract now.  I thought I'd post a couple of pics we got to take while we were there.  I am very proud of him.  He really did the research to make this decision and I think he will do great.  I am extremely patriotic, and so I can only pray that he will do his best to keep this country's freedoms in tact while he serves and that he will return safe and with honor!!  God Bless America!

1 comment:

~L said...

I hope this turns out well for him and everything works for the best. It usually does and we'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers always!