Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost here

Well, March is winding down, and my "to do list" is winding down also.  Today we leave for Utah for the wedding.  But...in the mean time my new "grandson", Elliot got married on Monday of this week to his girlfriend, Cami.  It's been a crazy week, with lots of things going on.  I'm looking forward to going to the temple today, and feeling relaxed and peaceful. 
It the midst of all the weddings going on, I have been trying to finish my exchange cards - for March  (I know, my bad).  I have one more set to finish, but it is on glossy paper and the ink was taking a long time to dry, so I had to leave them for a few days.  I hope they will turn out cool, cuz it was a fun technique.  This month's theme was to do cards using a technique you had not ever used before.  That was a real challenge to me so I had to go digging to find a few new techniques.  Thanks to my Stampin' Success magazine from Stampin' Up! I was able to find some fun things I just hadn't had time to try.  I'm pleased with the results.  I'll post pics later. 
Have a great finish to spring break week.  I'll be back with pictures next week. 

No comments: