Friday, March 4, 2011

MARRY MARCH

Well, time is going by and the wedding is only 21 days away - even a little less.  Things are going along nicely ... at least for my part.  Except I still haven't found a dress for the reception yet, so tomorrow Wendell and I are headed to UT to see what they have that we don't have in Burley and Twin...that should be ALOT I hope!!!.  I hear that the invitations are arriving at their destinations, so that is exciting.  I think they turned out great -  Hooray for Heatherly and her awesome designing skills.  Too bad I can't run MY DIGITAL STUDIO so well, but I'll keep plugging along.  I think everything is falling into place. 
Almost all of the puppies are gone now...we only have 2 left and they are spoken for, just haven't been picked up yet.  I will miss them because they were so cute and fun to play with, but I'm sure glad to not have to be worrying about them all the time. 
Things are in full swing for our 4 Girls and a Dream Spring retreat to be held in April.  We still have one spot open, but we are thrilled with those that are attending and we are excited about what we have planned.  Our theme is Come RELAX with us, and we will be providing some "relaxation" time as well as their scrapping and crafting time.  We are doing a photo shoot for each lady for the project.  How fun is that?  I can't wait. 
So have a great March and check back later for some photos and updates. 

No comments: