Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Exchange cards

I thought I would try to get these posted today - amazingly enough- BEFORE I actually sort the cards.  Wonders never cease, huh? 
The theme this time was to use button, eyelets, or brads on your cards.  That is an easy one usually, so here is what I came up with.  Enjoy!!  Next month's theme is: to use a technique you haven't used before on your cards.  Hum, that might a little harder to come up with.  I have to start early as the wedding is next month and I have a million things on the agenda already that have to be done. 
This month will finish with a bang, doing voice stuff with Melanie.  Here voice recital is this Thursday, she has festival on Saturday and District Solo Competition in next Tuesday.  She's ready, but her accompaniest (ME) is still a little shaky in a few spots.  I will be spending a lot of time these next few days at the piano. 



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.

No comments: