Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day After Elections - BLAH

OK, so I so disappointed in the election results. I have kids that are on both sides of the fence, and I'm wondering how that happened. But I just hope they stay interested in politics and study the issues and now what they are voting for and that they do VOTE. I think we are going to see some amazing things happen over the next several years and I hope our country comes through with flying colors - RED< WHITE & BLUE!!

We had fun at Young Women's tonight covering clipboards for the girls. I think most of them had fun and they made some really darling clipboards. Too bad I didn't remember my camera so I could show you how creative these girls are. WOW!!

Time to go to bed, this is way too late for my Old Body to be up!!

No comments: