Saturday, November 8, 2008

WOW!!




Well Friday came and Melanie finally got her new puppy - that she didn't know she was getting. Calissa has kept this secret so well - way to go!! The puppy is cute as can be, and she named her Bella - wonder where that came from (Twilight?!!) See cute pix with this post.


I figured that to be fair I should post a pix of the 2 kittens we have living at our house right now also. One is Jenna's and one is Ryan's. These are brother and sister and all three pets are learning to get along and even eat at the same bowl. Pretty amazing.


Today is Jacob's birthday - wow big 23! We had a nice lasagne lunch and most of the family and a few friends came. Sean wasn't able to make it and we missed he and Heatherly. Maybe they can come next time.


I wish I had a pix of Jenna last night at the game. Minico's football team is in the playoffs and so last night the HS and both Jr High's cheerleaders did a great show at half time. Jenna is a flyer and so she was right up on top of the formations during the stunting. She was awesome. Unfortunately, being the "not bright techie" that I am, I didn't check the camera before I went and the memory card wasn't in it, and the small memory that is built in was full, so NO PIX. I better do better next time. The stunts were really good though and we were proud of her. The only down side is that she fell before the game when they were practicing and her neck is pretty sore today. She's spent quite a bit of time with the bed-buddy on her neck. But she'll be fine and keep cheering, because she loves it.

1 comment:

~L said...

What a cute puppy and black & white kittens...I love them! That's cool that Jeena was doing stunts, but awful that she hurt her neck. Hope she's okay!