Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Week gone




Where does the time go? It seems like school just started and it is already the middle of October or a little past. Fall is upon us and winter is fast approaching. But I still need to a/c sometimes. I was able to spend some time crafting this week, and especially today. It was fun, and I managed to get my exchanges almost completed and the card samples for our Stamp-A-Stack done and posted to my SU website. If you are interested in coming, go there and check it out and call me to sign up. You won't be sorry. (http://janahernstamps.stampinup.net/)




I don't know why I'm still up, except the laundry is just finishing and so then I can hit the hay. Church is early tomorrow - at 9AM, but it's nice to be done by noon. I plan to relax in the afternoon, visit Lois and take a nap and read or something. We'll make a fun treat, and watch a movie.




I did a couple of 6X6 scrapbook pages today of the girls and they are just too cute. The girls and the pages!!!

No comments: