Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh My

Well my admiration for bloggers is growing by leaps and bounds as I try to figure this out. I guess it is probably easier than figuring out who to vote for in a few weeks though. I got a cute email the other day that poked fun at all candidates and how they are smooth and charismatic during the campaign but change after the election. I liked it alot, but it doesn't help me make a good informed decision.

I am wondering this week, if I will ever have a slow relaxing week again - maybe when I'm old and sit around in a rocking chair all day?!! It seems as though time just continually speeds up and I have a harder time keeping up with all I should be doing. A friend of mine from church is going to Hawaii for the next 10 days, and I would love to join her - doesn't that sound nice? Especially after the 15" of snow we got last Saturday. I can just picture white sand beaches and waves, palm trees, and sunsets...ah...that sounds so lovely.

Well since I can't go to Hawaii, I guess I'll go downstairs to my craft room and work on some Christmas Cards for a Stamp-A-Stack I'm doing November 1. If you want more info about that go to my Stampin' Up! website at this link: http://janahernstamps.stampinup.net

Have a great day!!

No comments: