Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack

Well I'm so excited about the Stamp-A-Stack I am doing with 2 other demos on Nov 1. It will be so fun, and the cards are just too cute.
I am also excited about technique club this week. We are going to use the Big Shot on each of our projects. I think they are fun and I LOVE the Big Shot!! It is so easy to use and Stampin' Up! has such cute dies.
So how are you feeling about the upcoming election? I am still not too thrilled about our choices and am not sure what to do. I feel strongly that we should all vote, but how to decide? Is it going to make a big different? Where are we headed as a country? It is sort of scary to think about it, and I am prone to feel like I am not ready for what may be coming. I was not too thrilled with my 401K statement last week - let's see if we can work for about a million more years, we may be able to retire!! Not a pretty picture. I hope the market comes back or my girls won't have any college funds at all.
Now to the good stuff!! I love chocolate and I like that our boss brings candy during October - which we are suppoed to give out to any kids that come in, but which we manage to eat!! I hate that we are supposed to dress up, but it might be worth it for the chocolate. I'll decide later!!
I am taking a community class on Photoshop Elements - and I feel totally stupid. We have had 2 classes and have 2 more, and I better kick into high gear, because I sure am not feeling very smart, but I love the things the teacher can do with the program. It was my birthday present and my girls can do all kinds of things with it, but I am lucky to resize my scans, and pull up a pix from the camera and look at it. I am crossing my fingers that I can get way better in the next 2 weeks. If I do, then I'll post my cool pix I have "fixed."

1 comment:

~L said...

okay...I'm trying again to post. I'll see if it works. I love that you're posting often...even without pics. Love reading how you feel about things. Lois