Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pix from Craft Night and Christmas Card & Tag Exchange
















I finally managed to get some pix taken tonight of the cards/tags I did for the card exchange last month, and of the projects we did at the family craft night last week. There was one more project, but I'm not quite finished with it. I'll post it later.
Most of the last few nights have been spent trying to make sure the girls had halloween costumes that would work for tomorrow. I never did like Halloween, so it hasn't been too fun. Thank goodness for Aunt Margene - the wonder seamstress. She can make about anything if you just show her a picture, so thus we have Aerwen - the Elf princess from Lord of the Rings. I hope to have a pix tomorrow, when Melanie actually gets totally ready. Jenna is going as a princess also, in a dress that Aunt Margene - once again to the rescue - made for a dance night last year for Melanie. In the morning when they get ready, we'll take some pix and I'll post them over the weekend.
So work has been really slow lately, and it is driving me nuts to be there, when I could be home crafting - or maybe cleaning house. I guess tomorrow night between Trick-or-Treaters, I'll have to get the cleaning done, so it isn't too scary for our Stamp-A-Stack attendees on Saturday. I am excited for that and the cute cards we are doing.
I am thrilled that the price of gas is crawling slowly but steadily down. I just hope it doesn't shoot back up after the election next week. It is nice to not have to spend a fortune to fill up these days. I drive the old rattle-trap Honda in the family, but it gets the best gas mileage. I keep trying to encourage Melanie to give my car back and for her to drive the Honda, but no go. She hates the rattles, and the standard transmission. oh well, she will have to drive it at some point.





1 comment:

~L said...

Great...It's nice to see someone update their blog...lot of same oh same blogs lately. Nice pictures of the projects too. Keep up the good work.