Saturday, May 22, 2010

4 Girls & A Dream Fall Retreat has openings

Just wanted to share with anyone out there that might be interested that we have 3 openings at our Fall Retreat.  The dates are October 14-16.  The retreats are held at the Old Lava School.  The cost is $90 if paid by August 1st and $100 if paid by September 1st.  A $50 deposit will hold your spot.  If you are interested, contact me.  You can find more information at: janstamps.wordpress.com
We'd love to see you there. 

I worked last Saturday on organizing my MANY cards.  It is nice to see them in the correct boxes now, and I can actually find what I need.  I also organized some other things in my cupboard.  I am going to try and actually clean and organize my whole craft room over the next few weeks.  This is anticipation of my annual garage sale of stamps, etc and also because it really needs it!! 

Although I have a goal to do some scrapbooking this month, so far I haven't managed to get any done.  I still hope to get to that and make good on my goal.  I am taking a photography class online and loving it.  I am learning that my camera is alot smarter than I thought or than I am!!  I may have to read the book several more times to get it all straight in my head, but it is fun and I am loving taking all these pictures and see what I can do!! 

This week was card exchange week.  We did cracked glass this month, and didn't have quite as many participate as we have had in the past.  It was cool though, so learn how to do it so you can join us next time.  In June the theme is anything to do with nature.  Now that's pretty broad, so get going!! The more the merrier and it is so great to get all the ideas from everyone else.  I wonder how everyone out there is so uniquely creative!!  Please come join us.

Have a great week.

No comments: