Monday, May 24, 2010

May almost over, card exchange

I can't believe that May only has 1 week left.  Unfortunately, it is still 'winter weather' here in Idaho.  I am sad that spring is flying by with cold, snow and wind instead of flowers and sunshine and showers.  I don't mind rain, but I am feeling a little grumpy about still getting snow at this point in the year.  Oh well, such is life. 

It was card exchange time, so here is the picture I took of the ones I received.  It isn't all of them, because I just couldn't get 4 sets made - due to time and the fact that I ran out of Glassy Glaze enamel to do them with.  I was excited at what everyone did and got some great ideas.  That's a great thing about the card exchange - all the fun ideas you get from others.  Even if you don't think you are creative, YOU ARE!  Each person is unique and has their own style, but all styles are wonderful. 

I am still having fun with my online photography class.  I think I might be learning at least a little bit - I think my photos are getting better.  My daughters are sick of me wanting to take pictures of them, but that's just too bad.  They are such good subjects/models/whatevers!!  I love them and love taking pictures of them.  They are just going to be thrilled when I tell them I have to do a mini photo shoot tomorrow or Wednesday and they are the models!! 

I am now starting to form my stamp clubs for the upcoming catalog year.  If you are interested in joining one, please contact me soon.  I will be doing a 12-month club, and at least 1 6-month club.  They are fun, we meet at my house, so you don't even have to clean and you get a turn to be the hostess and earn all the free goodies!!  It's a win-win situation. 

Have a great week - and pray the weather is good this week -at least on Friday for Minico's outdoor graduation. 
Janell

No comments: