Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I DID IT

YES!! I actually was able to put the last chance lists and the june special and the june project all on this blog. Of course, that is because I found someone that had the codes all ready for me to just copy and paste. But at least I was able to do that much. I may get the hang of this yet.
Today was a sort of rainy,cloudy day, but not too cold, and it's OK tonight, thank goodness because my daughter is having a birthday party and they are playing fugitive. In case you don't know what that is, we drop the "kids" off somewhere and they try to get to point B without getting caught by the "cops" - the adults chasing them. Kids in our area love it. This group will be fairly small compared to the group that played at my older daughters party last fall. I hope they don't get poured on by a rain cloud.
The nicest part is that she has been cleaning house for 2 days in preparation for this. I love it, I may institute more birthdays for this child. It is so nice to come home from work to a clean house and my yummy cinnamon bear sentsy warmer going.
I am ready to start printing on the wedding invites so they can get finished. That will be one thing to check off my list. I'm sure it will be replaced by 2 or 3 more things though. There is never a shortage of things to do.
I splurged and pre-ordered a bunch of stuff from the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalog yesterday. It is so exciting, and so...expensive. Duh, I wonder who my best customer is? Anyway, I am excited about the new In-Colors and it was interesting today that SU had a note to demos suggesting we not get rid of the past IN-COLOR things we have as they MAY incorporate them into the future. Wonder what's up with that? I would love to see some of the previous In-Colors come to stay in our color options, I have hated to see some of them go. I just want to make sure they don't bring in the ones I didn't like - LIKE VINTAGE VIOLET!! That was my all-time least favorite IN-COLOR.
I got these really cute binders for cookbooks from LTD. So now I have to get busy and print some recipes for them - I got them to give as wedding gifts. They came with a bunch of printed paper and sheet protectors all ready to add recipes. I think they will be darn cute when I'm done. I'll have to post a pix when I get that far.
No pix today, but enjoy the last chance lists and the June project and specials. If anyone is interested in joining one of my stamp clubs for next catalog, give me a call soon to pick your month and spot. I also still have a box of "need a new home" stuff for sale. The prices are great, so call today to see what is available.

1 comment:

Catherine Cazier said...

Really you didn't like the vintage violet? I really like that one. I hated Cool Caribbain and I have found it impossible to use this years pacific point. But I miss the purely pomegranate and I am going to miss kiwi kiss I used them both tons!