Monday, June 1, 2009

June is Here

Well, I see it has been forever since I posted. I didn't get any exchange cards done this month, and so I can't post, as I don't have anything to post. But, I am going to do better this month. May was a stressful month. My oldest son has had his day in court and is now under the control of the Idaho dept of corrections. He will be spending about 4-6 months in Cottonwood. I am so sorry about it and so worried about how it will affect him. I'm personally not sure the corrections dept can really change his attitude and help him come out a better person, but it's what we have to work with. I am praying everyday that he will have a changed heart and really want to make a success of his life going forward. Wendell and I have been busy cleaning his house up and getting it ready to rent. We have had a lot of people come to look, but so far haven't had anyone sign the rental agreement. Maybe this week.
I have been working on the wedding invites for Ryan and Sami's wedding. It will be coming up fast, and Mom and Lois came over to help me last week. We got a lot of them to the point of adding the announcement part on the inside. I also have all the hearts punched so we are on zoom. I am pleased with how they are turning out. I love the colors. They are Pink Passion, Green Galore and Only Orange, with white. Very Pretty.
I am going to try and put more of the news about Stampin' Up! on my blog, so be patient while I work on it. I may have to "hire" someone to help me - like my daughters!! I'm sure kids have computers for brains, unlike whatever slow, unsmart, mass I have for a brain. Keep checking back though for news and updates. In case you are wondering there is a list of all the "last chance" stamps, accessories and decor elements on my SU website. http://janahernstamps.stampinup.net
Have a great week, and check back to see how I'm doing on becoming more computer literate.

1 comment:

~L said...

Well, I'm glad to see you posting. It's sort of fun, unless you look at it like work! Then you put off posting. Our thoughts and prayers are with Jacob also. It's a very hard thing.