Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer has finally come

I may donate some of these to my reunion and I'll put some of them into packages for my upcoming stamp garage sale. I had fun doing them.


Wow, we went from wet and cold to hot and dry!! But I'm not complaining. I am enjoying the summer sun and the warm weather. I am loving the rose bush in my front yard that is blooming a beautiful pink. I wish it would keep blooming all year round, but of course, it won't so I have to enjoy it now. I'll have to get a pix of it and post before it's done.


Today I am going to post some craft things I've been working on. I'm on a "mission" to use up things I have around that are of no use just lying there, but could be very useful if they were finished up. So here are some pix of what I did a couple of Saturday ago when it was still rainy and I was trying to get some laundry done. (I know...but if I leave the vicinity of the laundry room, I totally forget I'm doing laundry and it never gets done.)So I figured I could work on my projects while I was doing laundry and it worked out well. I had a stack of "Love Notes" - 3X3 note cards with envys and I just decorated them in groups. I thought they turned out fairly cute.

No comments: