Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday - Hump Day

Well it's hump day for this week and I'm glad. I was sick yesterday and I'm tired today. Melanie and I worked last night to get the wedding invites almost finished up. Not too much left and they will be ready to pass on to Ryan and Sami. YEA! Then it will be on to other things.
I am excited about the upcoming Stampin' Up! year. I have my 11-month club filled and all but one spot in the 6-month club. I am still open to doing one more club if there's is enough interest. These are so fun, and a good way to learn new things, make new friends and budget your stamp and accessory purchases.
Heatherly is supposed to be picking up Converse (her big black Tom cat) today, so we've had to keep him in the house all day, so he was around when she comes and he is not a happy camper. Every time someone walks towards a door he is right there trying to escape. Poor Boy is going to be sad when he has to become an apartment dweller again. He likes being able to roam the neighborhood and come back to eat and sleep. He and Bella (the dog) have become friends and I know they will miss each other.
I still haven't had a chance to play with my new toys, but I've drooled over them and Jenna wrote with all the markers yesterday so we could really see the colors. They are gorgeous and I'm excited. Today I spent my lunch hour going through the catalog and making my "yearly new catalog wish list." The thing I notice is that as the years have gone by my "spending" has moved from stamp sets to the accessories section -mainly paper and "bling" things. This new catalog has a wide variety of styles, so everyone should find something they like.
Still don't have any fun new pix, but maybe next time. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

~L said...

So glad to see you posting more. T loved the new "in" colors. Can't wait to get them. I'm also pretty excited that the textured paper is coming in 8-1/2x11 instead of just 12x12. And love the way the catalog is laid out. Thanks for the preview.