Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Crafty Things






















Well it is time to post the June Exchange cards. They are totally awesome this month. The theme was sympathy cards and everyone pulled out all the stops to do their best work. I hope you can see them well enough. What fun. I do hope more of you out there will join us for this fun exchange. You can go to my SU website for more details. Next month is recipes on 3X5 decorated cards.



I have one more thing to post. I just wish I could figure out how to post the pix amongst the writing, but I can't seem to get that part. Any help out there?


Last week it was my birthday - I'm still 29 and holding!! But my sister Margene made this really cool hand-stitched framed hanging. I am excited to get it hung up. I took it to work with me earlier in the week and sat it on my desk so everyone could see it. Thanks so much sis!! (I guess this one ended up clear at the top of the post. Be patient I'll figure this out someday...maybe?

No comments: